Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I know who coldplay are...........

Funny old world. Yesterday the doctor rang me. My blood tests indicated my Liver wasn't working properly. I wasn't surprised. But immediately I put the phone down I felt ill..... I began to notice little symptoms and feel really poorly. Goes to show it's all bloody psychosomatic. Spring came over to look after me...He was worried. That article I linked to said that back in Victorian time Cholangitis carried a mortality rate of 100% and even know its 7 - 40 %.Of course that's completely dependent on where you live in the world. I'm hardly going to keel over... Poor Spring. He is so sweet at times.
Anyways I'm a bit better today. Just going to take it easy and let the antibiotics work.
I went out to take the kids to school this morning and forgot the keys. It took 15 minutes of loud banging and shouting and door knocking to wake up Spring to let me in... that man sure can sleep.



Three completely gratuitous pictures of my adorable kitten. She's so naughty. Abby did some course work on the laptop and she walked all over the keyboard changing the words.

And THIS is my present from Marie. Oh she got me lots of presents but this is beautiful... For my birthday of course. She's so lush. And I got a huge bottle of Baileys to get through too... Best wait till my liver recovers first though :)

No comments: