Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Snippets

Abby's getting on ok with college though she came back Monday as white as a sheet and a raging headache. Comes from not doing anything for 6 weeks I guess.
Spring's brought his DJ equipment up here for me to play with and boy do I love it. I'm a natural DJ me thinks! Anyone want DJ Trin to do a party for them? Competitive rates.
Spring has also just bought a Landrover. He's very excited. We have to go to Essex next week to pick it up. Think of me!
Money is tight but not impossible. It feels good to be in such total control. I have a tenner in the bank.... Only until tomorrow. Last night I went to draw it out to get electric but the cash machine refused... It seems it costs £ 1.50 to take out cash and there wasn't £ 11.50 in there. Bloody disgusting.
Never mind. I was fine.
I'm working later, how wonderful! Hope there's something interesting to do there today. The last few shifts have been so dull. Nursing dull? Yep sometimes. You don't wish illness on people but if the best part of the day is an 8 year old with a touch of constipation then I get bored.
Take care.
x

No comments: