Friday, November 17, 2006

more cats... thousands of them!

I spent most of the morning at a computer training in work. Lovely! It was in a room with 8 others. A mixed bunch. I was quietly hoping we weren't going to have any computer cripples in but sadly I was wrong. 2 nurses arrived who didn't know their passwords and then when asked to maximize the screen hadn't a clue. I wanted to die with frustration. We all had to wait until the very last person understood the programme. Tedious or what.
Thankfully it's the weekend and that means no fecking driving to work or getting up early.
My Spring was very brave at the doctors today. I'm so proud of him. Wish you were here love xxx
jaunty little hat
all ready for christmas
Last night we had the worst storm here, the rain was torrential. I woke up at 4am to the sound of rain lashing the window. Heidi was sat by my pillow looking bemused. I thought she was scared and scooped her up and hugged her tight. "It's ok, just rain" I reassured. She went mad to escape. I thought she was terrified... Wrong. The minx wanted to get on the window sill to see the storm close up. That kitten has no fear.
exhaustion from reading the NME page to page
my hero Bailey!
Bailey and Heidi love each other. They eat together, play together and sleep together.... And read the NME together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frustrating PCers huh? Lowest Common Denominator :-( That's what holds so many people up in any form of education. Good to know Bounce is doing as he's told and hope all comes good. (!?! LOL)