Sunday, November 12, 2006

hangover time

Trin drunk? Disgusting!
TV advertising moves on. The new clearasil advert has a girl with loads of ugly spots meeting someone online, sending him her picture ... All touched up of course. Then getting this intensive clearasil treatment and meeting this gorgeous guy and getting it on.
Crikey me mother would have a eppi. She still thinks the internet is evil incarnate. Here they are encouraging people to meet offline. You'd never catch me doing that ;)
The weekend has been tiring. Work was busy last week and I did a full week for the first time in ages. By Friday the Bristol traffic situation had me in such a state I went in late. It took 40 minutes to drive 7.6 minutes instead of 90 mins. I think I need to move into the country.
Saturday I skipped the model railway exhibit as I was so tired. Poor Spring had to do it on his own. Glad I didn't go as it sounded a bit of a shambles really. That man works so hard for the railway. Plus he still isn't well. I'm worried about him... Quite worried.
Last night I made him vegetarian Chilli Con Carne. He didn't arrive until after 7. I'd opened some red wine to add to the food and had a couple of glasses and as many of you know am quite unable to hold my drink.
So I got very drunk. More drunk that I've been in a long long time. We watched 'Withnail and I' after dinner. I remember parts of it being funny but kept falling asleep in some stupor. Today I feel crap. Self inflicted and I had both these buggers today having a go at me. "Drunk Mother!"
It would have been my 17th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. Yep 11/11/89 at 11am. Should have had warning bells.
I hated that day from beginning to end. All the hype and money and fuss and me in the middle all insecure and weepy looking like a frilly snowman. The photographer arrived late and only had one eye. Bob Peters was his name, I think he went into photographing pets after that.
He kept telling us to look this way but his glass eye was one way and the other opposite and it was very confusing.
Then a 48 hour honeymoon in Torquay. I was sick the whole time and found out I was expecting dear little Abigail. We drove home and straight into hospital where I spent the next week on a drip and puking.
Memories..... uuughhhh.
Well, I guess I shall continue to worry about my Spring. Because I loves him millions. He'd NEVER take me to Torquay.

No comments: