Sunday, November 19, 2006

dip

"We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world"?


Snow Patrol 2006

What happened? I was doing so well but this weekend has been a total nightmare. I'm so stressed and tired and snappy. The girls are ignoring me but I think they know. You see, I can see it coming. It's building. It's gaining momentum and going to envelop me. I can see it. It's tangible and ripe. It's in my head and stopping all communication. I can feel separation happening. In a while I'll split. I don't know how many divides. I never do. I'm not sad. I'm not unhappy. I'm just overwhelmed.
Guess I really am selfish and self centred.
Yeah, I hear you. I'm not!... But I AM in so many ways.
Christmas? Oh help me.
Work, just makes me sad.
Home... Just inadequate.
Just a dip.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

(((((Trin)))))

I don't know what to say other than to offer bug hugs and love. Hope Spring is ok too.