Monday, November 20, 2006

brighter..x

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usOff sick from work. Now there's a surprise. I feel a bit better mainly because I phoned a friend and talked about it. Put it in perspective. Winter's here, big changes in work, Spring being unwell, Fecking Christmas Nigh, stress, traffic and life. Collette said being Bi-Polar things that make me low have the risk of making me very low. She's right as always. She's ace.
Looking at yesterdays post I feel like I want to take it off but I won't because that's part of 'Living As Trinity'... Me and it's not fair to anyone who comes here looking at what life is and has been like for a Bi-Polar girl.
And to be completely fair... Life has been pretty good this year. I had lots of stuff to contend with but I have coped very well and been quite stable and happy. Have faith in me. I will overcome all. I think I got a bit of a bug, scratchy throat, headache, feel freezing cold... You know the usual crap. I had a mate who was ALWAYS ill over Christmas... Really unwell. Poor woman.
The kitten had her last jabs last week. She can go out in the garden tomorrow. We mentioned the tail sucking to the vet who said it was a comfort thing... But it really is very disturbing to see her sucking it and purring and the subsequent tail soggy look afterwards. It's disgraceful.
I spent a few hours at the Train Station yesterday. Made a beef stew for the workers. There was trouble at t'mill though. The police were there as some kids had broken into the catering coach and stolen cans of drink... Coke etc. Chocolate bars and crisps... On a bag of frozen chips. A box of tea bags.. Half used. They took it all up the track and made a fire and had a picnic. I have no idea what they thought they were going to do with frozen chips and tea bags. Anyways the fire was still lit when the track gang arrived for work and half the stuff was still there on the floor.
The police said it was a crime scene and we waiting for CSI to arrive. We thought we might not be able to open the coach till Tuesday... For a few cans?
The cops brought the unopened cans back and I sold two to Spring lol.
Eventually CSI could give no ETA so we reopened. I guess I'll need to restock the place now... Sigh.
Spring was very unwell all day. He looked dreadful. He wants to drive to Littlehampton next Sunday but after yesterday I'm not sure he'll cope with the long journey and day.
"Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life".

Monty Python (whistle)
You know someone bought me this single for my first wedding anniversary to tosser. I should have know from that very moment we were doomed.
I loves you all. Never forget it.
bad baby
Heidi stealing Danz's breakfast. No, she's NOT allowed to do that.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

I could just imagine Gil Grissom swabbing those tea bags for epithelials...