Sunday, April 29, 2007

kizzy is home!

How bad am I? Life seems so busy ATM. Last week was so stressful and work is vile. I hate it with a passion. But very good news was Kizzy came back. I'd given her up for dead so when she waltzed in whilst I was ironing, I burst into tears. She was so hungry and looked thin. Now she refuses to leave the house. Wonder what happened?
We went to see Marie's lovely new house last night. Very nice. We had the grand tour and Danz stayed the night.... but it was to be a little traumatic. Sam my little DJ fell awkwardly on the trampoline and fractured his elbow. Danz said he was so brave, hardly cried but it was v nasty and he's in hospital tonight with pins and stuff. I felt so upset all day for Marie. Such a nasty shock. We took Hollie to the train station with us. I think she really liked it, behind that counter with all those rough men lol..... OK Marie I did look after her! This week we bought wood flowers on stands with numbers on. If they ordered food and sat outside they had to take a numbered flower.... they really fought over who was having the pink ones....
Wulf's mother has calmed down, she has a 'word' with Steve to say that she is SURE my motive is to control both Steve and Wulf. But apparently she's 'delighted' that we're taking him on holidays. Hmmm, me thinks control is her other middle name.
Work is still very wrong but I've stopped crying before I have to go in now... a step forward. I also sorted out a tiny baby last week that previously would have been dealt with by doctors. Now it's my job.... I'd been worrying I wasn't up to it, but I was fine, confident good, got blood first time, results back normal and a huge confidence boost. If only 99% of the time wasn't so bloody boring.
I am a bad blogger aren't I? Steve always finds time for his 17 sites... yes 17! But as my mate said the other week, he likes me having a busy full life now. Too full to blog all the time.
Get well soon Sam.... we all loves you xxx

No comments: