Tuesday, April 17, 2007

worry

Kizzy's gone missing. I'm trying not to get overwhelmed with panic, she's a cat. But I loves my Kizzy. Little scardy thing. Trouble is there's blood on Abby's bed and blood on the chair down here. Something's happened. We've walked around looking for her. Called her all the time but no sign.
Abby's not coming to Pontins with us this weekend, so at least someone's here all the time.
Guess what Wulf's mother brought him for his THIRTEENTH birthday?
A ball pool. Sized for a 2 year old. The woman is weird. Lives on cloud cuckoo land. I'm waiting for the nuclear fall out from us taking him out of school Monday. She'll go mad. Silly cow.
See the news today? A student nurse wailing because she was left alone to care for a sick patient because her trained nurse colleague fainted.
I hope pathetic Nicola Chambers is never employed. When I trained we ran the wards. We never bleated or moaned. Frankly that's not the sort of person you want nursing you. Not the kind of colleague you want in your team... run to the newspapers when something goes awry. Plus she looked as chav as they come.
I'm worried about Kiz...........

No comments: