Tuesday, April 24, 2007

pontins 2007


Well Saturday and the one year milestone passed. So he got me these lovely flowers on an impulse from Burnham on Sea and we went out for lunch in the Somerset and Dorset Pub.
A pretty full year really. And the next one will be even more hectic and full.... life is good.

Wulf and the girls on a big fairground ride. He seems to have grown up so much this weekend.

The girls on the cat and mouse. Danz screamed the whole time. She's like me.. I hate the rides.

The water ride. They all got soaked. Shannie had white on and she was dripping wet. It was a really chilled weekend... really nice sunny and happy.
In complete contrast to the return home with Wulf's so called mother still seething that we dared to take him out of school for a day... of course he'll be on benefits for the rest of his life now! (Even though she knew we were away and the school were fine with it)
She was so nasty to him... yes HIM, when he got back. He called me sobbing to come collect him away from her and it was really hard for me not to drop everything and get him. But it would have made it worse at the time. The girls were distraught at the thought of him so upset.
Ha, I rang her this morning and left a message on her phone. I told her if anything like that happened again I'd be seeing a solicitor and I couldn't believe how mean she was... but there again she was the one who'd walked out on her 6 year old blind son so probably mean was her middle name. Touche.
She's met her match in me. She'd better watch it.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary hunny. And I hope Kizzy is ok. xx