Tuesday, January 30, 2007

pass the sword

Back to the grindstone. I'm back to normal now though I have this awful cold sore stuffed on my face to add to my attraction (not).
Friday I got in work at 9am and was working till 2pm. I was on my own... no staff. Oh well, it happens but it was very busy. I had 18 patients through the unit. The problem was trying to get home. There was no one to take over so I had to try close. I finally managed it at ten to four and even then the wards moaned that I'd given them extra work. Bloody NHS.
Wulf has his eye operation tomorrow. He's taking it in his stride despite the fact his mother has told him a load of nonsense and horror tales about what might happen to him in hospital. That woman is so nasty and stupid. She'd fit right into celebrity BB.
I still can't use the pc. The dell is fecked. I called the technical line today and they're sending the restore discs so I can start again... maybe I'll be able to blog more then grrrrrrr......

No comments: