Tuesday, January 23, 2007

lets go see Raoul

I'm not sure how long these pictures will last. Picasa STILL doesn't work with the new blogger. It lulls you into a false security thinking it's all OK then the next day they're all disappeared.
If they do that I'll sort it tomorrow.

This is the big 13th Birthday party on Saturday. It went OK. The disco was superb as you'd expect ;) the hall was a bit too huge for the amount of people there... oh well. The girls were just like girls. A bit of arguing and weeping and bitching. Ah those were the good old days of being 13/14 and female.

This s Wulf and Hannah. Wulf really likes Hannah and she's a really nice girl. Abby requested 'Love Shack' for the 2 of them on the party night. Makes me laugh.

Wulf and the lovely Shannie. My third daughter. I'd love to keep her.

And the terrible trio. So the celebrations are all over and she's 13. Thankfully. I can't cope with that all again.

The dell is broked completely. Won't even load in safe mode. So this PC is taken over by aliens (well OK Abby) that's why I'm not here much (not sodding allowed) Sob.......

No comments: