Friday, January 12, 2007

thanks for fridays

Yay. I'm on holiday... well 6 days anyways. Work has been teeth grindingly horrible. We've lost a hefty proportion of the senior staff as they didn't want to go to the new place. The remaining staff are miserable and ground down to sand. Yesterday they weren't allowed a cup of tea as "this won't be allowed in the new place" Hey management. When you haven't got time to have a wee let alone a drink telling them they can't have tea isn't they way to boost morale and staff relations.
What kind of people get these managers posts?
It's Danielle's birthday Sunday. 13 years already. Where does time go?
I think I need some sun. I was desperate for the cooler weather last year with the heat. Now I want summer back. Our naturist resort has sold out and gone textile (clothes for you non nudist lot) so we shall be looking elsewhere.
Maybe we need to open one. Want a holiday? No clothes sun and disco's a plenty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they won't let you have a drink because there's no time for you to have a wee?
Happy Birthday Danz! :-)
Shame about your "club", just as you've found fun they go and sell up. I would fancy joining yours but I don't trust my body. Something always comes up to embarass me.