Wednesday, January 17, 2007

l i v e r

I'm well pissed off. I've been looking forward to this week off for ages. A whole week away from vile work. No traffic or stress. So what happens? I get bloody ill. Viral crap thing that's had me in bed for a while. Now I'm left with this annoying cough and throat.
Tuesday was my appointment with the hepatologist about my strange liver. Apparently my liver isn't normal. It's bright and red and shiny?? and the blood tests aren't normal. Plus I'm a stone producer (no not the rolling ones). You don't need a gall bladder to produce gall stones and I produce them and the sludge randomly. So at any point I could get all ill again. Fecking great!
Poor Danz is poorly too. Her bikes pedal keeps falling off (makes one very poorly).... what's going on?
Her father was annoyed because on her birthday he expected to take her out for tea. When we had a family party here. My head is all mixed up. Silly dim man.
I went out for a drive today with Spring. Felt unwell but was determined not to stay indoors all sodding week. He took me to this pub where the average age of clientele was 86 and not a day younger. It was really funny, no music. No quiz machine just zimmer frames wheelchairs and easy access toilets. We won't be going back.
Best not drink anyways. My liver is more sensitive to alcohol. Probably why I get pissed with 1/2 glass of red wine.
Shame though.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Spaceminx said...

And from me too. (((Trin)))

Hope you feel better soon hun.