Wednesday, December 06, 2006

quickie

Bad blogger I am. I haven't been online much at all. The Dell laptop has broke completely after 9 months. It's guarantee was just three months as well. Crap. So it's at some PC repairers I found in the yellow pages and Abby has commandeered this thing. She's on her way back from college as I write!
I'm ok. I got a bit stressy yesterday. Me and Spring went to the train station to pick out gifts for the 80 kids coming to the Santa special on the weekend. On the way back we stopped at a pub at about 1pm for a quick sandwich. I had psychiatry at 2pm. Pushing it? Well I asked how long a sandwich would take. 20 minutes they said. 45 mins later we were asking where they were and asking for a take away bag. Hopeless. We got home, I grabbed the car and raced to the clinic panicking and stressed. I got there to find there were no doctors. My appointment was cancelled and they hadn't told me. I was fuming. NHS? Crap.
I'll post some pictures and stuff tomorrow. Got a day off except it isn't really as I have to go decorate the train carriage for bloody Santa. Oh well it might be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could have been worse.
Ho ho hope Santa brings a sackfull for you.