Monday, March 26, 2007

that catering coach


It would appear that every Sunday for the foreseeable future I'm cook in the Midsomer Norton's Catering Coach. Quite funny really..... me a cook? This is Danz in the galley kitchen.

Spring arrives in the coach. I love Daffodils. They were my grandads favourite flowers.

And outside on the patio work begins on putting up the patio furniture. Really lovely tables... remember I'm having my wedding reception in this coach and on that patio.
We're having a grand patio opening on Easter Sunday from 1 pm (with disco naturally)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Midsomer Graham Norton's Catering Coach? Shouldn't it have more pink?
:-)
Ok, feeble joke. I'm not well. No, I don't mean I'm sick. At least no sicker than normal. I'll pop back when my brain remembers how to work.
Be well Train Trin. *hugs*