Thursday, March 01, 2007

MARCH!


Abby, Alison, Ella and Danz in the City Centre
Abby and Ella on our kitchen dance floor!
Winter is almost over. I'm so glad. It hasn't even been cold or wet that much but I need the sun. Heidi brought in a huge wasp last night. It was the biggest I've seen. Obviously survived the winter.
I'm on holiday this week. Much better than the last one where I was ill the entire time. Springs lovely sister and her daughter Ella came to stay for some of last week. She's loads of fun. Ella is going to be a bridesmaid with the girls and his other niece Victoria whose also very pretty. I booked the wedding for June 21st 2008 at Bath registry office and we're having pagan hand fasting ceremony at the train station in the afternoon.
Spring's been unwell with flu.... he's been so poorly.We did manage to go see the NME tour though last Tuesday. The Automatic, The View, The Horrors and the fabulous Mumm-Ra.
Check out tracks and tracks for the review sometime.
I'm OK. I like holidays but don't. The lack of my normal routine disrupts me... I'm weird. I'm also having nightmares most nights about the impending move from my hospital to another. I applied for a new job in Out Patients. Hope I get it.
I guess my blood results aren't normal either. I had a recall to the doctors to double check them but the most frustrating thing is that I have no idea why and want to know the figures.... Plus the next available appointment to see my GP to discuss it is in 4 weeks... the end of March... crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

21st... got it.
Outpatients huh? Hmmm. It'll be a loss to the nippers but maybe it'd be less stress. I think you'd really miss it though. Your call.
*hugs*
be well

Donna said...

Congrats on setting a date Trin {big smiles} xx