Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SS GB

I had my interview yesterday for the new job. It was meant to be 10 am but got moved back to 2.30. I was nervous, although I'd been told the job was mine all bar me being totally nuts on the day.
I was all het up all day. Couldn't chill. Stupid really. The interview was fine. She asked me how I was going to cope without all my colleagues around. I have thought of that but when she asked it hit home and after I felt really flat. How am I going to cope without them? Every time I think about it I well up and get all emotional.
So I got the job. It's for the best. I stay where I'm happiest at MY hospital. I keep my manager who is good and knows me well and change is minimalist. Why am I so miserable then?

Pat in the middle got the new job with me. She's my mate and I'll be glad I got her.

Steve bored or drunk? Nah, the DJ was pissing him off.

The girls in their finery. I had a little pole dance round them there poles!! My shoulder hurt the next day!

Saturday night was the big SS Great Britain event. Everyone dressed up. I had about 8 champagnes and 3 large red wines. All paid for. I was so drunk, started the drunk crying of loving everyone. The DJ was awful.... But it was good and I will remember it always.
The guy behind the champagne table will also always remember me... ooops.

No comments: