Monday, June 18, 2007

still sad... tut

I arrived at work today got out of the car and immediately had tears streaming down my face. As I walked towards the place I was getting so cross with myself for being so stupid. It's been 3 months and still I can get like this?
The day was ok though and I came to the conclussion that I really do like some people who work there. There are some I don't really know yet.
I reckon I'm still a bit bereft for my old place. It wasn't like work... more like home. Steve laughed at me tonight... yeah I know I'm silly. But I guess I never did change too well. That's why I stayed there 21 years.
It's really hard to go from somewhere where you're in charge. You call the shots, to somewhere where you have to report in the office at 08.30 and be told where to go, what time to go for dinner and what time you can go home.
Maybe it's time to go self employed. Any one want a mobile nurse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, maybe mobile nurse isn't a known profession for being self employed but... You have the personality to make a go of something of your own. What about looking into related skills? I don't know much but the top of my head says, physio, massage (no, not THAT type ;-)), that sort of medical profession.
You know plenty of people in the medical side that you like and get on with... what about exploring the possibilities?
Go on Missus!
I've confidence in you.
*hugs*