Thursday, December 16, 2004

Thursday

I'm watching Burrell on Channel Four. OMG the man is such a woman. With the emotional piano music playing in the background, the sugar sweet mixture is making me want to puke!
I'm fed up of Diana. She gets dragged up all the time. For God's sake put a nail in her coffin and leave her alone. Ok it happened so get over it.
I heard Jo Whiley say on Radio One today that she'd got Mark Chapman sacked. Rumour has it he tried it on with her at the office Christmas party and wasn't very polite about John Peel. But I can't find it anywhere online. Rather like Spencer from Eastenders demise from the show. Details will slowly emerge no doubt.
I've spent the evening on Ebay...Someone take it away from me. I bought the Interpol CD in FOP today for a fiver but it's on eBay for £9.89 plus you have to pay postage.
I've also had two phishing scam emails from people claiming to be eBay. Trying to get my bank details and eBay ID. The second one was very convincing. Lucky I have my personal IT expert to sort me out.
eBay is terribly addictive. I love the winning feel. Though I've stopped bidding high to make sure I win. I bid low then if I lose it I don't bother...Usually by then I'm bored of the item anyways.
I wrapped up my gifts today. I'm torn between thinking I haven't got enough to I've got too much for people. Sod it, they'll have to have what they get! and be grateful!!!
Abby finally went back to school today...For an hour. Hmph, raising teenagers is not an easy task at all. I asked her to wash up and her reply? She did it three weeks ago. Shame life can't be like that. Imagine only having to wash up, iron or cook once every three weeks.
Anyways this joke was on the end of the Popbitch newsletter today and it made me laugh.

A man goes to the doctor about his wife. He describes her symptoms.
The doctor says, "Well, she's either got AIDS or Alzheimer's. The symptoms are very similar in the early stages".
The man is shocked and says "Surely you must be able to tell the difference... Isn't there anything I can do to find out?"
"There is." the doctor replies. "Take her for a drive into the middle of nowhere and leave her there. If she finds her way home don't fuck her."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top joke v v funny