Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday

Damn I hate weekends. Particularly Bank Holiday weekends. Everyone is busy with their little families, like Christmas and Easter times. My sister is taking Danz for the weekend and hopefully Abby will be back. Maybe we'll go see the Dukes Of Hazzard tonight. I downloaded, Jessica Simpson's 'These Boots are Made for Walking' onto the Ipod. It was ok. I dislike the over accentuated southern drawl and kept expecting her to sing... "Are you ready Boots, Start walking" and she didn't and that irritated me. But it wasn't too bad.
This laptop is driving me mad. The space bar is broken. It works if you hit it on the left side, but the right side is stuck and I'm right handed so it keeps missing spaces. Driving me nuts going back respacing the whole post or email. The big PC is pretty crap. I honestly think my PC 'repairers' aren't much cop. The Norton security really upset it, I turn it on and it sticks over and over. Won't allow me to turn it off or anything. Damn thing. Maybe I'll have to do a basic computer repair course too. Become so independent, that I don't need anyone. If you haven't got anyone then no-one can hurt you. I STILL get upset when my 'friends' forget me, or seem to ignore me. I don't need that. Independence and Autonomy. That's all I need, and a fucking space bar that works grrrrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're using nortons 2005, dump it! I dont know anyone who has got it working right. 2003 is good but just use the fixing tools ;)
if you want virus protection, AVG have a free one at www.grisoft.com and if you want to remove spyware, adaware is good at www.lavasoft.de
Nortons firewall (sygate / symantec)
Astothespacebutton :) Sorry, no suggestions there babe :-*

Stephen said...

Who's ignoring you? Tsk...