Saturday, February 25, 2006

you knows it

"serious man, you fucking missus is nuts.
My missus is nuts and all,
she rings me at least 40 times a day....
Serious!"

GLC 2005 (you knows it)

Danz is poorly. Bless, she can't get out of bed. Feels too ill. I go upstairs now and them to see her. It's like hospital visiting.
I took Abby and Shaly into town. They went early to get a place on the balcony (no doubt) It was bloody freezing and they wouldn't wear coats. Coats aren't cool. The queue was small. They got in it and I went to drive away... stopped wound down the window and shouted out very loudly. "Love you very much!" Abby looked well embarrassed the queue cracked up laughing and Shaly shouted back "Love you too"
Bitch mother eh?
I'm pleased. My sister took the other 2 tickets AND paid for them. My nearly (but not quite) Brother in law is a GLC fan.
I'm home. Watching Skating on Ice... being a good mum.

No comments: