Saturday, February 25, 2006

GLC Bristol Academy 25/2/06

Shaly is Ace
Abby and Shaly went to see Goldie Lookin Chain tonight at the Academy Bristol.
They said it was 'amazing' Maggot was cool. He kept mentioning Big Brother. They were very funny and Maggot simply Cannot dance. That's their review ;)
Maggot
"M a g..g o t, m a g..g o t, m a g..g o t, thats all you need! the maggot mc"


"Come out with your hands on your head
Turn the rap music off and step away from the stereo
Put the rap album down, leave MC Hammer alone - turn it off
Right, guns.."


"That's right, you knows what I'm saying
Your mother's offered me the goods, I'm not paying.
It started as a laugh, as a bit of a joke
Something funny to say when I was having a smoke.
I first heard off this bloke, this fucking rumour going round
Your mother's reputation it's not sound
She's saving up the pennies hoping they'd turn into pounds
To have an operation to swap her gender around"


"Come baby, come baby, baby baby come
Your love is the bullet, my love is the gun
Come baby, come baby, come with me
I'll take you on a journey through R and B"

Click here to watch 'GLC-RnB'



"21 ounces of blow
I've got 21 ounces of blow
So if you want some let me know
'cos I've really gotta go
I've got 21 ounces of blow, blow, blow

....you're not fucking CID are you?"

No comments: