Tuesday, January 24, 2006

great


I am so stressed today. Incredibly overwhelmingly stressed.
I'm finding it hard to rationalise why I feel this way.
I arrived in work at 09.15. The traffic was it's usually hideousness. The Radio was talking complete crap even the new Virgin breakfast show was rubbish. Too much talk and not enough music.
I walked through the work doors and burst into tears. Why? I don't fecking know. I have no idea why I was just so pathetic this morning but I felt vulnerable and fragile and had this feeling of just clinging onto the edge of the cliff and I might let go any second.
What a stupid cow.
Anyways My head and back hurts and I ache everywhere and it's all down to me being so tense.
Back home, I have Rainbows. Collette is still in hospital with her boy so I'm on my own tonight, I have to drive over there through the traffic. Then come home. And leave within an hour to collect Abby from some Caribbean meal she's going to (with the St Lucia lot) which is over the other side of the city.
I just forked out 24 quid for her coach ticket to the airport and 15 quid for this meal tonight.
And I'm tired and feel every sodding tiny little thing falls on my head. Everything (as it should I guess) and my whole body hurts with the enormity of living.

ps... yes I am a miserable bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite the probable cost, getting that gym membership was a good idea as regular exercise really helps with tension. The other thing I found effective was yoga and/or relaxation classes. Have you tried all that deep breathing stuff.