Saturday, January 28, 2006

brilliance

Thank you to Mr Smallbrainfield. Hope you don't mind but after my trials with the Carphone warehouse Bastards this made my entire week!
I see people have been coming here with the search term Carphonewarehouse Bastards... maybe I should start a club.
Found this too..... ummm it's noisy mind, if you're at work.The Crap phone warehouse have a similar tone when they put you on hold. I think it's really to drive you insane so you'll stop bothering them.
I hate them so much.
Abby asked me if this phone was for real... think she wanted one..... can I put her in 2007's CBB as the next Chantelle?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Companies that get that sort of flack need to address it urgently. A lot of people will check the internet before making a major purchase and too many adverse comments must lose a lot more in lost custom than they can ever gain by being fussy about minor details on warranties etc.

Incidentally, I do suggest that all bloggers always check out what other people have said publicly about companies and got away with BEFORE making public comments themselves. A few are very litigous; I know from experience.