Friday, December 02, 2005

Still crap

I'm totally fed up now. Last night I got no sleep at all, everytime I tried I coughed and spluttered. Thankfully I sleep alone otherwise I'm sure they would have left me by now.
In a better mood today though. I think the cats are pissy with me, the two older ones have been outright nasty. Attacking me if I got to pet them. Bastards... Don't they know who buys the food?
Bailey has ripped a huge piece of hallway wallpaper off. I'm furious with her. Especially seeing we never did touch on wallpapering at DIY for cretins.
It's the last one next Monday. I got Teach a Chocolate tool set as a gift. Aren't I kind?

Still feel a bit guilty about being so unfriendly to Danielle's teacher last night. I know I don't feel well but it's not like me to be so gruff with people. Mind you, I guess she never gave much back to me either, whereas Abby's teacher didn't shut up chatting... She's mad. Danielle has got 110 Eagles now and Abby got 42 gold slips... Or yellow slips as Daniel puts it. Dan has only got about 20 apparently... And that might have something to do with the fact that he CHARGES the teachers to help them put up displays and file stuff. All in the name of St Lucia but tsk tsk Daniel.

No comments: