Thursday, October 14, 2004

Gawd NO

Geri Halliwell new Album, new single

The ginger one with no voice is releasing a new Album and Single next month. Have we not been tormented enough by the ex spice pack? Victoria Beckham, the simply vile Mel B (love Bo selecta) and the others I forget. OK Spice was rad (for 10 seconds) but can't they get it into their heads WE DON'T WANT THEM ANYMORE!.
I see Robbie is at number one. I just saw his video on TRL. I'm sure he's been digitally enhanced. He has cheek bones and this golden glow. Hate the video. It's stupid.
Mrs Federline (whatever she's called) has a new single out. I caught part of that video with the pop princess thrashing around a bed with a white bra on. Bet she didn't buy that at Marks and Spencers. I think she should retire and dedicate her time making her step daughter less geeky looking.
I've decide already that my fav song of 2004 (besides Run, which is most special) is Green Day's American Idiot. It truly rocks. I bought Abby the cd for Christmas, but the little cow found it and begged to keep it. Tsk.
I also love Scissors Sisters 'Mary' his voice is delicious. I love how the fab gay one sings about womens names.
And to end...I just saw an ad for the anti-Christ Celine Dion's new album. She was clutching poor innocent babies to her naked body. Anne Geddes Photography. Babies in plant pots, babies in silly outfits, babies in wheelbarrows with knitted flower hats on. Now babies with Anti-Christ. /shudders.

No comments: