Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday

I got Friday on my mind. Yay a day off. I had to take Abby to the orthodontist this morning. I always send her in on her own! I got shopping at Park Street. Park Street is the cities young trendy and cool shopping centre. It's a huge hill with shops and businesses on each side and the University building sitting proudly at the top. Bristol Uni is a pretty esteemed place (Ethan Blair attends) The shops are used by lots of students.
There's some pretty unusual shops there. Some really cool bookshops like Blackwells. The Guild, which sells craft like stuff and gifts and the small things like just the right gift card. Plus clothes shops like the American second hand shop. It sells stuff like American army gear, tee-shirts, jeans etc. BS8 a very cool clothes shop full of the most up to date cool, or downplay cool stuff around. This shop is essential.But opposite I noticed a music store. It said it was independant so I nipped over. Wow it was cool. Full of bargain CDs that you must have in your collection. Priced at 5 or 7 pounds. I couldn't resist and bought

I got chatted up at the till by a mad Irish man in a green felt waistcoat (as you do) who asked what I was doing for the rest of the day. He told me he was born on a lucky Rainbow. The young shop assistant was having a job stifling her laughter. Why Me?

BTW Stalker thinks he's taking me out tomorrow night. He has sent me emails describing the selection of potatoes in the Stag and Hounds pub. You reckon that will attract me?


I'm coming around 1930 hours OK? I will book the Stag & Hounds, there is a very good and large selection. Choice of chips, potatoes veg etc with all sorts of meals.

Scary stuff. Why me?

2 comments:

clarrie said...

tell him exactly what you'll do with those potato products if he doesn't feck off and leave you alone

Trinity said...

death by potato products