Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dolls... more dolls

Let me pierce your every need
I was born in the wrong era. I want to be 6 years old. When I was a kid, we had asexual Sindy dolls, complete with motorised vacuum cleaner and apron.
These day they have Bratz dolls feisty independent dolls, who have pads not houses and tons of shoes.
This morning the ads are on Nick... I'm drawn like a Nymph in a sex shop to the Barbie Doll with the fiber optic shirt. Wow, a fiber optic shirt....Feck the doll I WANT a fiber optic shirt.
Then there's a swappin' style Barbie... She has interchangeable heads for those moments when the head you got just isn't enough.
I want interchangeable heads. (And I want them NOW)
Lastly... Oh so lastly Barbie, complete with ear piercing kit and 16 earrings. Isn't the danger here, that when the child gets bored with using the ears, we might have a few attempts at piercing other parts of the doll?
(Isn't Cali Girl a little too close to Call Girl?)
Hmm we could always get a Ken and give him a Prince Albert. They have so much more fun these days.
Waah!

1 comment:

Donna said...

pmsl ... Ken with a Prince Albert - nice one Trin :)