Thursday, September 29, 2005

We stare because we care


I got my date tomorrow night. I haven't dated for ages. I'm getting nervous now. About meeting someone new. No big deal I guess. At the worst I'll get a nice meal out and some good company because having spoke to him several times, he is fun and good to talk to.
The girl's father has deemed that he will take them out to eat tomorrow night. That's 1/2 a bag of chips each in McDonald's car park then. Jest..... Unfortunately not.
Collette phoned tonight.. We had lots of chat about ALL sorts of stuff. She said that she reads this blog every morning and noticed that instead of it being.. I feel ill, I'm miserable, every day, I've got better. Now it's happier stuff. I've also stopped sleeping during the day. I'm not as fractious as I was and have even managed to drive into work all week without any road rage.
I feel happier with my own company and I'm not lonely. My God this is a miracle.
And when I get the odd down moment, I don't freak out because everyone gets down at times...
"Get down deeper and down

Down down deeper and down

Down down deeper and down

Get down deeper and down"


Can you believe that I LOVED the Quo in the 70's. I had all their albums. What was I like?

4 comments:

Donna said...

Good Luck for tomorrow night Trin ... we'll be thinkin of ya ...

Jude said...

who is this bloke who who whooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

You ARE getting much better. Think we can all see it :D
*hugs* Have a good night sweets :-*

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org