Sunday, January 14, 2007

happy 13th


Danielle was 13 today. We got her a lovely new mountain bike. Spring and me went halves with it. He's so lovely. We had such a trial getting it home from the shop yesterday. Seems the Land rover isn't that roomy in the back and we had to sling the front wheel over the front so I had to sit on the back bench seat like some ready for action lifeguard. I swear he went over as many bumps as possible. Nearly did meself an injury!

We had lunch in pizza hut. We ate like kings! Wulf eats more than his father! Least he likes my cooking too.

Danz and her nearly step dad.

And the new bike. Her father paid for lights and mud guards to be put on it for her. It's a nice bike. I offered one to Abby for her birthday........ imagine how that suggestion was met!

No comments: