Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Got a day off. Abby's home though.. par for the course. Least I did actually see her being ill last night though. We got some award ceremony at school tonight.. Apparently she's getting one.
I had a letter from school to say Danz had received 60 Eagles this term.
When I was a kid they called them merits. Eagles? If you were bad you got a demerit. Wonder what the reverse of an Eagle is?
Me dad is in hospital recovering from his abdominal surgery. They found a lumpy thing they're sending off for histology.
He won't be able to drive for a month.
Work was dreadful yesterday... It snowballed into this huge mess, that I left at 2.30. I was annoyed, if the damn car park hadn't been locked at 2.30 I'd have stayed a while longer to sort it out, but the hospital forced my hand and I left.
The human resource industry isn't one that you can just drop and leave but their rigid rules make me wonder if anyone has a clue what goes on?
More Ammo for my case.
I'm tired today, but I'm ok. Probably the most stable I've been in ages.
I think I might be finally getting better.
Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get better... WOW!! Now that I gotta see!!!

Anonymous said...

It is entirely down to all the encouragement (and pisstaking) by all your regular fans. I have already sent you my invoice.

BTW. I would respectfully remind you I have not yet received payment for previous advice on modifying your email button. With interest, you now owe me 971.46p + VAT

Trinity said...

I owe you nothing
nothing nothing at all.....

Anonymous said...

There is also the xoggoth school of psychotherapy. If you get low I will come down there and bash you round the nose with a baseball bat. You would soon learn to stop doing it.

A snip at £75 per hour