Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday Yay


Today is St Georges day in England. You know I posted more about St David's day...Wonder why? I think maybe the Welsh have more pride in their heritage maybe? Well it's my parents 45th wedding Anniversary. And on my feelings about marriage? Glad it's them not me! Today I had to get up early to take Abby to the UWE thing and then see a doctor about my accident a while back. I was really worried as I didn't know where we were going and I hate seeing new doctors. Anyways it was in a really smart hotel and he was really lovely, well mannered, looked Egyptian. An Older man but rather attractive and he had the smoothest hands I ever felt. He also had a huge bloody dog in the room with him....Who knows maybe he's been attacked by some amorous women in the past? On the way home I got hopelessly lost. I don't know North Bristol very well, ended up driving round in circles. The weather was horrendous, it was dark and wet. I took this picture near the city centre to show what a terrible day it is here. I visited my lush RT this afternoon and gave her lots of hugs. She's ok, she's strong and good and has a pretty wonderful husband....Who I have a big bone to pick with (not that kind of bone you dirty minded readers) , you swine Julian. You made me watch Extreme makeover Home edition all afternoon and I cried twice. Grrrrr Posted by Hello

No comments: