Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stereophonics - 'Dakota'

rockfeedback.com - a new view on music - Stereophonics - 'Dakota' (V2)

The Can-on Wheels has one good point...Just the one. I can get Virgin FM on the radio. I love the mix of great 80's tunes and bang up to date stuff. Plus the sunny and melodic stuff like Keane and Snow Patrol they play in the mornings. Plus they give the London area traffic problems and when I'm sat in traffic here, it sounds sooo much worse there and that makes me gloat happily.
I heard Stereophonics Dakota yesterday and was v impressed. I love it. It really rocks in a feel good young way. I knew I recognised the group but couldn't place it. Hardly surprising as this single does move away from their old rock image. Me and Kelly's lot have had a love hate relationship for years. I either love it or hate it. I do think they're quite full of shit most of the time but then they do something like this to reaffirm my faith in them.
Well for now anyways...Until the next crap single I detest.
I do think Kelly is pretty hot though. (Actually very hot)
Don't forget the Kaiser Chiefs comes out next week. If you're looking for something new and boiling hot, they're what you've been searching for.
Hot Hot Heat are also hitting the road for a series of 7 gigs in April. I loved their first album which was gritty and full of energy. The second Album 'Elevator' is out soon. Worth a listen to and catch them love if you can. They are ace live performers.

No comments: