Tuesday, March 01, 2005

London Underground: The Walkthrough by Benjamin Rainbird

Rum and Monkey: Article: London Underground: The Walkthrough by Benjamin Rainbird:

"In a stroke of evil genius, the people responsible for designing the Underground trains positioned all the seats so that you end up staring directly at the person sitting opposite to you, who is invariably an enormous, mentally unstable London Mafia hitman who's on his way to his next kneecapping. Catch his eye and you're dead."

I feel this guy has had several bad experiences on the London Underground.
Did I ever tell you my parents left me on an underground train when I was about 9? They all got off and left me day dreaming. They only noticed after the train had moved on. See how loved I was? Many of my little problems today can be linked back to underground trauma and the need to hold strange men's hands.

No comments: